Now Hiring Software Engineers SherTrack is an innovative software technology company using predictive analytics to enable a customer centric Lean-Pull approach in complex supply chain operations. SherTrack’ s unique approach improves manufacturing execution capability using statistically optimized manufacturing scheduling to prioritize actual incoming order streams. SherTrack creates realistic models of production and delivery operations to simulate performance and understand behaviors in a virtual “flight simulation” environment.
We are currently expanding our workforce and looking for highly motivated candidates who are passionate about developing web based commercial software. This position would provide an opportunity to work with large amount of data and to build utilities for creating digital models. It would also provide an opportunity to create next generation user interface for the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
- 2 -5 years of solid experience developing web based commercial software.
- Experience developing User Interface for web based applications.
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to work with large amount of data.
- Experience working with commercial ETL tools would be a huge plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with ambiguity and with minimal supervision.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter indicating why this position would be a good fit for your career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org